Our Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) bring more than 30 years of industry experience and are professionals within the security arena. Our SMEs have conducted physical security assessments at the highest levels of the U.S. Government, to include the White House, Vice President’s Residence, National Special Security Events (NSSEs), Military Events and commercial ports and fuel depots. We have also provided biometric and technology solutions for US Coast Guard identity operations at sea and sea ports within the TWIC program. Our passion for making the world a better place to live and ultimately saving lives, drives our success.
P-SIG’s Physical Security Lead SME
Conducted Active Violence threat planning, reduction and response at the highest levels of the U.S. Government, to include the White House and National Special Security Events including the State of the Union, Presidential Inaugurations, and major political conventions
Extensive experience in Continuity of Operations Planning (COOP) procedures. He has done COOP procedures at the highest levels of the U.S. Government while serving as a Special Agent in the U.S. Secret Service for 12 years
Led security reviews at thousands of locations around the world, to include security reviews and planning for every living President, to include President Obama
- Was personally onsite (post-incident) at two of the most high profile active shooter events in the US, including Newtown, Connecticut, and Aurora, Colorado, as a member of the Presidential Secret Service Team
P-SIG is positioned to provide in-depth physical security site assessments, offering complete end-to-end solutions, which can meet standards (government or commercial) and are tailored to each customer’s requirements. We take an agnostic approach. We do not lead with a technology solution, but instead assist to identify the customer’s requirements and risks, and then work together building a roadmap for success. We utilize best in class products and skills from our network of core competencies in:
- PACS (Physical Access Control Systems) new systems, upgrade of technologies.
- LACS (Logical Access Control Systems)
- IAM (Identity Access Management)
- Biometric technologies (Finger, Face, IRIS, Voice, Etc.) and all the supporting hardware technologies for utilization
- Credentialing (High Assurance to Visitor Management) with strong vetting scenario’s
- Surveillance Systems and Perimeter fencing
- IP and Internal Asset Protection (site evaluations and recommendations)
P-SIG’s IDENTITY MANAGEMENT LEAD SME
- 30 years of diverse technical expertise with a wide ranging background in security, biometrics, asset management, business analytics, telecommunications and wired & wireless information systems.
- Former Bell Labs Solutions Architect, developed innovative methods to better utilize new & existing technologies for Department of Defense and Fortune 500 companies, while maintaining PPR (Profit, Productivity and Risk mitigation).
- Last 15 years applying his knowledge making use of various biometric identity solutions, secure credentialing, hardware design and other solutions for TSA, DHS, USCG, Military Facilities and other law enforcement agencies. His recent designs are utilized for identity verification & validation within Government and commercial business by providing trusted accountability.
- CSEIP (Certified Systems Engineer ICAM & PACS)
One of 60 engineers in the country with this certification by the Federal Government, meeting the approved requirement for PACS integration and system design for Federal Buildings Access